Rumour or Truth? President Eisenhower’s Meeting with Extraterrestrials in 1954
Leave a comment below
During the early hours of February 20-21, 1954, it is alleged that President Dwight Eisenhower met with an extraterrestrial race of Nordic appearance at the Edwards Air Force Base (formerly Muroc Airfield) in Palm Springs. Eisenhower went missing on this particular evening, and the reason given to the media was that he needed to visit a dentist urgently to address a problem he had with a capped tooth. It has been alleged that the visit to the dentist was a cover for his meeting with extraterrestrials. This particular meeting heralded the first of a number of them, and that eventually, Eisenhower signed a treaty with the Greys, a different race from the Nordic extraterrestrials, who were probably Pleiadians.
The letter from Gerald Light
In a letter dated 16 April, 1954, addressed to the then director of Borderland Sciences Research Associates, Meade Layne, Gerald Light stated he was part of a delegation to an alleged meeting with extraterrestrials at Edwards Air Force Base. Layne described Light as a well known metaphysical community leader in the Southern California region who was included in the delegation in order to test public reaction to the presence of extraterrestrials. No formal announcement was ever made of this meeting, so it is either one of the best kept secrets of the twentieth century, or the fabrication of an elderly mystic.
Testimonies that support Eisenhower’s meeting with Extraterrestrials
William Cooper was a part of the Naval Intelligence briefing team for the Commander of the Pacific Fleet between 1970-73, and he had access to classified documents regarding Eisenhower’s meeting with extraterrestrials. He explained that in 1953, astronomers discovered several large objects in space which were later identified as spacecraft. Through projects Sigma and Plato, a landing was arranged which resulted in a face to face meetings with a human looking extraterrestrial race. This particular race warned against another extraterrestrial race that was orbiting the equator of the planet. They offered spiritual development and refused to exchange technology unless governments dismantled their nuclear weapons. This race stated that:
- we were on a path of self destruction and must stop killing each other
- we must stop polluting the Earth
- we must stop raping the Earth’s natural resources
- we must learn to live in harmony.
The terms were met with suspicion, especially the condition regarding nuclear disarmament, and so no treaty was signed with this race of extraterrestrials.
Charles Suggs, a retired sergeant from the US Marine Corps, stated that his father, Charles L. Suggs, who was a former Commander in the US Navy, attended a meeting at Edwards Air Force Base with Eisenhower. In a 1991 meeting with a prominent UFO researcher, Suggs recounted his father’s experiences as:
- accompanying Eisenhower along with others on 20 February, 1954, where they met and spoke with two white-haired Nordics that had pale blue eyes and colourless lips
- noting that one of the Nordics would not let Eisenhower approach too closely
- noting that the other stood on the ramp of a bi-convex saucer that stood on tripod landing gear on the landing strip
- noting that detailed questions were posed regarding nuclear testing programs.
John Lear, son of Lear Jet founder, William Lear, is another ‘whistleblower’ who confirms that a ‘First Contact’ meeting took place with an extraterrestrial race. In being a contract pilot for the CIA from the late 1960’s to the early 1980’s, John Lear developed a close relationship with CIA Director, William Colby, who had been in charge of covert operations in Vietnam before becoming DCI. Lear has stated that there was a warning given by an extraterrestrial race to Eisenhower at Edwards Air Force Base, and that this race suggested they could help in getting rid of the Greys, but that Eisenhower turned down the offer because this race offered no technology.
Master Sergeant Robert Dean, is another ‘whistleblower’, who, like Cooper, had access to classified documents while working in the Intelligence Division for the Supreme Commander of a major military command. Dean served at the Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe where he witnessed these documents while serving under the Supreme Allied Commander of Europe. Dean claims:
- they knew of four groups of extraterrestrials for certain, of which the Greys were one of them
- one of the groups looked like we do
- there was another group that had a reptilian quality to them
- another group were tall, up to 9 feet tall, and although humanoid, were very pale, very white, and had no hair on their body
Subsequent Agreements with Extraterrestrials since 1954
According to the testimonials, the original meeting held in February, 1954, was not successful. Cooper stated that there was a subsequent meeting at Holloman Air Force Base with large nosed Grey extraterrestrials who had been orbiting the planet. This race identified themselves as being from a planet orbiting Betelgeuse in the Orion constellation, that their planet was dying and at some unknown future time, they would no longer be able to survive there. Apparently, an agreement was reached with them in 1954, and subsequent agreements have been made, such as in 1971. Cooper explained that the terms of the 1954 treaty were:
- the extraterrestrials were not to interfere with human affairs, and that we would not interfere with theirs
- the extraterrestrials were not to sign any other treaty with another nation of Earth
- abductions of humans would be allowed on a limited and periodic basis for the purposes of medical examination with the stipulation humans would not be harmed, would be returned to the point of their abduction, would have no memory of the event, and that the extraterrestrials would furnish MJ-12 with a list of human contacts and abductees on a regular basis
Phil Schneider, a former geological engineer who was employed by corporations contracted to build black project underground bases, revealed his knowledge of the treaty when he stated that the federal government made a decision to circumvent the Constitution of the United States and form a treaty with an extraterrestrial race in 1954, which was known as the Grenada Treaty. There have been other ‘whistleblowers’ who also claim a treaty was signed by Eisenhower with an extraterrestrial race.
For those interested in a more comprehensive discussion of Eisenhower’s alleged meeting with extraterrestrials, and the signing of a treaty in 1954, the following article Eisenhower’s 1954 Meeting With Extraterrestrials is recommended reading.
- Eisenhower’s 1954 Meeting With Extraterrestrials: The Fiftieth Anniversary of First Contact? by Michael E. Salla PhD
- Eisenhower and His Alien Contacts: Part 1 by Grant Cameron
- Did President Eisenhower Meet with Aliens in 1954? by William H. Moore